Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Creative Space


It's not my creative space today. Instead, I'm sharing some snaps of Anna's creative space.

She has a studio for her Polly Pratt business at the rear of Olive Grove where you can find her beautiful creations.



I've been having terrible trouble with invisible zips, so Anna took me through the process that she uses to sew them into the rear of her dresses.

I might be able to stop crunching and breaking them all now!



More creative spaces...


Please visit my September advertisers:

Red Parka

2 comments:

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I had no idea there was a trick to the invisible zips. I have sewn one in, many, many years ago, and I think I had no problems, can't remember?. I'll stick to ordinary zips then :)

Michelle said...

That Anna - she's a treasure, isn't she? It's nice learning something new!