Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Conversations With Creative Women - Volume 2


I've been keeping todays news under wraps for quite a long time now! Tess McCabe from Creative Womens Circle has just released Converstations With Creative Women - Volume 2 for pre-order.


And the reason why I've been keeping it under wraps? Well, I was lucky enough to be chosen to design one of the Title Pages inside the book for one of the interviewees!


I can't tell you who I designed for just yet, but I'll let you in on the secret as soon as I can...

In the meantime, there's a special offer available for pre-orders (I hope you noticed those lovely fabric designs under the book).

When you order a copy, you'll receive your choice of fabric panels designed by Catherine Campbell (top), Emily Green (middle) or Lara Cameron (bottom) printed by Frankie and Swiss right here in Melbourne!

The book was even featured on the Design Files yesterday


No comments: