Friday, October 26, 2012

The Polly Pratt Pop Up Shop


Only one more sleep!

I haven't had a market stall for the looooongest time, so I'm very excited about tomorrows Open Studio and Pop-Up Shop.

It's in the Polly Pratt Studio which is at the rear of Olive Grove Studios - 159 Sydney Rd, Brunswick.
You just enter via the shop, and then follow the signs out to the rear.

Of course, there's also the amazing designers and makers at Olive Grove to check out too!

I've been instagramming while I've been packing (I'm addicted sorry).

I'm taking along large and small craft panels...


...and tiny craft panels


Pendant necklaces and earrings...


Cushions and cushion covers...

 
Fabric, fabric and more fabric


Bibs


....and a whole range of pouches

So hopefully there's something to suit anyone and everyone!

See you there...

PS - we won't have access to Eftpos so please bring cash to make purchases.



PPS - I'll also have a small range of You Sew Girl Patterns available. If there's something specific you're looking for, please let me know and I'll make sure to bring it along.

No comments: