Saturday, August 18, 2012

Busy

A new finished batch of Un-Reel Pendants

I've been neglecting my dear old blog a little bit this week, but I've been juggling lots of different things behind the scenes.

I've made a start on a quilt order (before I ran out of interfacing), I've sewed thirty metres of curtain tape to the tops of pre-existing curtains, made lots of cushion covers, sent off a new batch of Spring coloured goodies to Open Drawer, updated my shop layout, and finished a new batch of Un-Reel Pendants.


I still seem to have a billion things to do... and I must get back to my Baguette Bag!

At least with all this rain, it seems a lovely day to stay home and sew.

How are you going with your bag sew-along? If I've missed your blog post please let me know so that I can add you to the sidebar and feature your bag on the blog.


Sign Up Post
Flickr Group



Please visit my August advertisers:

Yardage Design
Spincushions
Tinniegirl


2 comments:

nicole said...

phew cam!
i'm exhausted just reading all of those things!
hope you're enjoying your day at home!
xo

The Creative Beast said...

Glad to read that you are so busy with lots of orders to fill. Love the new spool necklaces - they are FABULOUS!!