Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Quilting Bug


I mentioned yesterday that I'm doing some contract project work this week.

Well, one of the lovely ladies (who wished to remain incognito during this photo shoot) in the office is also a crafter. She's going to become a Grandmother for the first time later this year, so she's been working on a quilt for the new grandbaby.

Sorry for the blurry iPhone photo but I was snapping quickly in the office while we were playing show and tell. Oh, and after show and tell we ate chocolate mud cake that one of the other lovely ladies had bought in for morning tea (you see - this is why I miss my work soooooo much sigh...).

Can you see the cute little bugs and dragonflies? They've all been fussycut and pieced together, and she's quilted in the ditch all the way around. So completely and utterly adorable!



No comments: