Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Snippets

This week I decided to play along with the Fox In Flats Style Dare Challenge.

The challenge was Could you pin something fab onto your outfit for 7 days in a row?


Day 1 - Necklace by Betty Jo - Flower Brooch by me.



Day 2 - Un-Reel Pendant Necklace by me - Flying Ducks Brooch by Finki.



Day 3 - Necklace by me - Lino Brooch by Betty Jo.



Day 4 - Necklace by Lauren Williams - brooch by Shonah 



Day 5 - Un-Reel Pendant Necklace and Beaded Heart Brooch by me.



Day 6 - Necklace by Elk - Flower Brooch by me.

 

Day 7 - I'm still in my pj's after getting home very late from a party lastnight, so here's a gratuitous photo of Mr Limpy Houdini Dog.


Sunday Snippets with Tinniegirl

10 comments:

Cherie said...

Gorgeous ... You and the pins ;)

Kat McNally said...

That is a week of fabulousness, including the pins!
Great stuff. x

Michelle said...

I love this challenge! What a great idea. And you look fantastic, as usual. We could learn a lot from your style. xx

Jennie said...

Lookin good Cam!
Love all of them - such a great challenge!x

willywagtail said...

That's a great goal to have. I used to wear brooches all the time before I had babies. The youngest one is 18 and I still haven't regained my confidence to do so on a regular basis yet. These little bits really finish the outfit. Loving all the handmade variety too. Cherrie

Finki said...

what an awesome range of accessories you have. I'll have to invest in some of your reel necklaces. It would be so tempting to have a million colors, one to suit every outfit in your wardrobe. ( :

Bron said...

What a fun challenge and you rose to the occasion beautifully.x

Dee said...

I loved seeing these in my instagram feed. Such beautiful pieces from very talented ladies.
Have a great week, Dee x

SJ Scott said...

I love brooches and hardly ever wear them. I should rethink that!

Megan said...

Look at your lovely selection! I am not a brooch girl. Or an embellishments or any type very often girl. I wear my necklace and bracelet from MR and that's about it and I only remember wear those because I don't take them off!