Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Snippets... via Instagram

Some of my favourite instagram pics from the week that was...

 

Waiting at the table for dinner....  (I'm going to pinch that tablecloth one day)


My brother likes to tease me on twitter using the hashtag #weirds$%&mysistereats (I don't think bananas on toast is weird... do you?)

 A gorgeous pressie in the mail from Nicole

 Sorted out my thread drawer... Lissanne would be proud


Relaxed and swooned over Kev...


One minute it's a sketch in my book. Quick iPhone snap - add some digital colour and voila!


Lolly Heaven...


Mr Limpy Houdini Dog and his companion...

Playing Sunday Snippets with Tinniegirl

13 comments:

Betty Jo said...

I love Kev too...the thinking womans crumpet!

Anna Bartlett said...

Looks like a pretty good week Miss Cam!

willywagtail said...

I think you should pinch it already. In fact I am surprised you haven't. Cherrie

Jennie said...

I haven't had bananas on toast for ages!! yum.
That Widow Twankey's looks amazing!

Sarah said...

Great pics Cam...

No banana on toast is a great idea - I think it is afternoon tea time!

Lotti said...

Cool photos ..... love your dog ..... bananas on toast ....yummo

Makeminemidcentury said...

Sneak that tablecloth outta there! Love your patent shoes! I'd be stealing them off you!

Megan said...

Bananas on toast isn't weird. I like bananas on crumpets with golden syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Yum!

Your thread drawer looks super tidy! Look at all those threads!!!

Jennifer Rose said...

o.0 look at all that candy o.0

Anonymous said...

Bananas on toast is only wierd if you dont add peanut butter. Enjoyed your pics:) Julie

Rachel said...

I like bananas on toast, it's definitely not weird

Tara Lee said...

Love the pictures. Am also a fan of Grand Designs although it is my mum that likes to "swoon" over him. He is a darling though isn't he. Love how you took the photo and added colour. What did you use to add colour digitally to your drawing?
Peace,
Tara

CurlyPops said...

Hi Tara, thanks for your lovely comment! I used a combination of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for this one, but you could just do it with photoshop.