Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 36

Hot water bottle cover ("The nanna") with free motion embroidery

I'd like to introduce you to Nanna tonight...

I'm so happy that Liesl was able to get back into some craftiness in perfect timing for the Hottie Challenge.

I had to tell her that Nanna actually reminds me of my Grandma who had those exact same cheeks.

Nanna is totally rocking the free motion embroidery!

Hot water bottle cover


Hot water bottle cover  ("The nanna") with free motion embroidery

.... oh, and look - she even has her very own knee blankie and hottie! Very wise on a chilly Melbourne evening Nanna.

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Hottie Flickr Group and the Hottie Exhibition Group

8 comments:

Nikki said...

I loved this one!!! Nanna made me smile!!

Alison said...

That is awesome!

Lyndel said...

Oh yes, Nanna is very cute, and cuddly... like most of us Nanna's are♥

trudi@maudeandme said...

How skilful is that!

Liesl said...

Thank you for featuring Nanna - it has been heaps of fun taking part in the Hottie Challenge!

Mistea said...

I got to revisit the exhibition today with my mum - who is a Nana. We had a good look at the amazing creations and spent some time admiring this one as she really does have the nanna look.

Anonymous said...

I love this it's very cute indeed

Kylie said...

I really like this one. Definitely a favourite!