Thursday, December 10, 2009

My creative space.... is off to the market



There's no time for creating today. I'm sorting and packing my stock so that I can head off to the Kris Kringle Night Market at the Northcote Town Hall tonight. I don't mind the packing so much, but the unpacking is an absolute bore....... at least my sorting and packing skills are becoming much more efficient with all of these markets!

I just need to modify my handbag stand slightly, so I have the cordless drill on charge in the garage, and I'm waiting patiently for the litttle green light.

To find something that is actually being created, be sure to head over to visit Kirsty.

Just a little reminder - my free brooch offer at Handmade Heaven ends today (while stocks last) - if you can't make it into the shop in person, just contact Liesa for an online transaction!

17 comments:

Vic said...

Have fun at the market Cam, I'm sure you'll be a hit as always. :)

Beck said...

I know what you mean about the unpacking bit..not fun. I hope you have a fab time tonight, I'm sure it will be fun, fun, fun! Maybe then it's home to a well deserved nice, hot cuppa and a Tim Tam or two, with your feet up! xo

yael said...

have fun at the market and good luck. your hand bag looks colorful and cheerful (-:

Kate said...

I hope you have a wonderful market and barely have anything to bring home with you.

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

At this time of year you shouldn’t have too much unpacking to do. All of your treasures will make wonderful much loved pressies. Good luck tonight you busy, busy lady.

Michelle said...

Have a great market tonight!

Cathie said...

goodluck tonite Cam!
congrats on the new stockist aswell.
see you on saturday with a lemony delight :)

Melanie said...

all the best with the market!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Hope you have a good night at the market. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Michelle said...

A great pile of goodies there! Hope you have fun at the market.

Gina said...

Wow, you must be getting market fatigue! Hope it's hotting up at Northcote, and that your bag stand doesn't take to much rejigging... good luck. x G

Kirsty said...

Hoping that you sell out tonight!

yardage girl said...

Good luck tonight - fingers crossed you sell out in the first hour!

Unknown said...

good luck at the market... i realise you're probably there right now... so hope it is going well. xo m.

Jennifer Rose said...

good luck at the market! :D

Nikki said...

Ohh, drilling sounds fun. Hope all went to plan. And it's no surprise that the unpacking is a bore. It's just like when you were a kid... the getting out and playing was the best part. Packing up (aka... unpacking)... not so much fun!

Neen said...

Hey how was the market last night? Is it every Thursday now till Chrissy? I will try to properly introduce myself to you at the Thornbury Market this Saturday, I tried to do it at the Daylesford one but watching after 3 small children got the better of me. :)