Sunday, December 6, 2009

For the budding Superhero



I finally had the chance to make a start on the handmade christmas pressies today. I have requests for playtime dress up pieces, so I've begun by making some Superhero Headbands inspired by SuperPops herself!



I was having so much fun mixing and matching prints, that I decided to whip up a few extra to take to the market. I have lots more cut out..... just need to get back to the stitching up bit. But first I need to head over to my sisters house for meatloaf and mash for dinner...yum!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What every superhero needs!

One Flew Over said...

Gorgeous! And because EVERYONE needs a crown!

Nikki said...

From my experience with budding super-heros (!!) I can say with confidence that these will be a HIT!

Snooze said...

These are so fabo ... they will be such a hit.

Cass said...

They look great Cam

Unknown said...

They look fantstic! The kids will love them - Girlpower!

Nikki said...

They look great Cam. Although I was looking for the black -inspired by DarkPops - one!

Bellgirl said...

Yay, lots of little SuperPops running around the streets! I'm making my pressies too, just put in an order through Nikki's shop!