Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hoppo SuperPops Bumpo

She promised me boob tassels.... and she delivered!

Liesl is a very talented artist - as evidenced by these amazing drawings. I'm loving the flower closure on the cape and those very cool yellow boots..... if only I could live the life of my alter-ego superhero creation - what bliss!

This might just be the very last entry in the SuperPops Challenge.

I'll be back tomorrow (after Nico's birthday party) with the details on how to vote for your next top favourite fabulous SuperPops creation.

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Boob tassels... there is a lesson for you here Cam....

Be careful what you wish for!

How awesome is this entry! Liesl is amazing.

Unknown said...

this is fab! i am so happy to be a part of this wonderful challenge! book tassels and all

Jennifer Rose said...

she did a great job with those drawings, the outfit is perfect :D

Rose and Ivy said...

This is great! I love it

Liesl said...

Hope you like the tassels (... they are strictly for after-5 wear though!)

bec said...

I know which one i'm voting for!! This is fabulous!

Kat said...

Wow! I wish I could draw like that. This will definately be getting my vote!

TrüSka said...

You have a great Blog - Keep it Up!! Kisses from the other part of the World - Little Portugal : )