Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Watcha Wearing Wednesday


Today I'm wearing one of my gorgeous purchases from the market on Saturday. It's a button ring by Buttons by Lou Lou. While on the subject of markets, I'm going to play show and tell with all of the lovely goodies that came home with me.


Buttons by Lou Lou hair ties for a friends daughters birthday in May.


Luckie by Tinniegirl.
I joined my nephews up for the Pigeon Pair Kids Mail Swap and we're going to use the Luckie to make collage cards for the swap.

Scented soap in fabric pouch by Troischats. This smells absolutely divine.
Funky doorstop also by Troischats - this has been put to good use already replacing the oxygen bottle that I was using as a doorstop!

Glass pendant by Finki. I'm going to string this onto a piece of leather today (once I find my jewellery supplies) ...yippee!

Hand stitched bowl also by Finki.
For lots more of watcha wearing, head on over and say hi to Fii


10 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Well,lucky you! Great finds...I personally like the glass pendant...very pretty!

Miss Muggins said...

you have beautiful, elegant hands my dear, hands made for charming rings.

Lou said...

I agree with Miss Muggins - lovely ring hands in that photo!

Lovely purchases also. I will show mine when I get around to photographing. I am starting to get a little embarrassed about how often I am showing my purchases as it looks like I am buying all the time!

flickettysplits said...

I think the best bit about markets is all the things we buy from other sellers! It's always such a treat to get the goodies home and know we supported independent crafters.

Chrisy said...

Lovin all your purchases...so many clever aussie girls...

Elizabeth said...

such fun finds!

visit me for fresh snow pictures . . . (i'm wishing for spring!)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

That door stop was destined for you with hose colours!! Lots of good market finds.

Cindy said...

Nice collection of goodies Miss! I was so impressed with the selection at the market, really beautiful things indeed.

Running Thread said...

I LOVE the button ring. I'm popping over to Buttons By Lou lou to check out her stuff.

Beth said...

Mmmmm I love the ring!

And that stripey door stop is so funky. Love it! What great colours :-)