Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A right Royal parcel

I arrived home lastnight to find a parcel waiting for me on my little doorstep!

Michelle from The Royal Sisters has been crocheting up a storm, making these amazing headbands and matching necklaces.

I've been wearing my headband out and about all day... it even matches my glasses. You'll have to excuse the photos - but these were the best of about thirty. Who knew it could be so difficult to take a photo of ones' own head?

Just don't go for the extreme close up view, or you'll see all my grey hair. Reminds me that I'd better book in for some more foils.

Thankyou so much Michelle for your generousity. If you head on over to The Royal Sisters Etsy shop, there are different colours and different designs.... but all so cute, and an absolute bargain too - Mothers Day pressie anyone?

17 comments:

angelique said...

It looks fantastic on you. I might have to go and make one for my Blyth right now. This very instant.

Evie said...

Very adorable!

Kitty said...

I agree, it looks great. You look like a doll.
x

Beck said...

Aren't you a fancy pants?! Love the hair piece x

our shabby cottage said...

I know how difficult it is taking a photo of yourself! Well done - the headband is so cute.

PaisleyJade said...

What a neat gift... and you look beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving Michelle's crocheted treasures and this one looks so lovely on you!!! really suits you Cam!!

Louise said...

Don't you look gorgeous!! Such a pretty headband too!

Michelle said...

oh cam...it looks fantastic...
and adore the matching glasses...
and don't feel bad about trying to take photos...you now know why all my shots have the headband with no close up face shots...
i too had to do the re dye before i started taking all my shots...and graphic convertor helped a tad!!!
so glad you like them...
and you look fabulous!!!

Sarah said...

That's lovely. I think I'm definitely going to have to learn crochet sometime. I'm obsessing over knitted/crocheted stuff at the moment!!

Casey said...

I love it :) so pretty

Stacey said...

I love that! You lucky lady!

Swirlyarts said...

Oh it's fabulous!! And you look cute too :)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Love it. I want one!

sewfunky said...

The headband looks fantastic on you! :)

Blossomnbird said...

Hi! I love your headband. I love them so much I bought one too. :) YaY! Thanks RoyalSisters.

Bird Bath said...

oh that is the lovliest headband! I adore fun accesories like that.
And I reckon you did a very good job of the photos...taken photos of oneself is certainly a challenge for me :)