Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Stash

I'm taking a break from the packing.... perfect timing for Sunday Stash!

This is a fat quarter that I bought from Amitie last month. I'm using it as a panel on a bag which is nearly finished. It's much more orange than it looks in this photo. I have no idea who it is by, but I just saw a red version of it over here which is absolutely gorgeous. If anybody knows, please enlighten me so I can buy it again!


More Sunday Stashers can be found by visiting Tamara at Quarter of an Inch.

7 comments:

Megan.K. said...

Love that fabric. Can just imagine that in a bag... will be gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

oooh I'm loving this fabric gorgeous print and a lovely texture by the look of it??
ps the art therapy hasn't really worked out!! not much to tell really but will explain in my next post, it's a bummer really

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I love that fabric, it's gorgeous - and will definitely be beautiful for a bag. Can't go wrong with cherry blossoms I say!

Michelle said...

really pretty design on this fabric...it will look really nice as a bag...

Jemma. said...

I have some really similar to this, pink and purple and silver.
But, it's from Lincraft. So I'm sure it's just a rip off of this lovelier designer!

Margaret said...

I absolutely love the Ume Komachi fabric. How much did you need, I am happy to sell some to you. I have some left over.

Sasparilla Sue said...

I LOVE that fabric!