Friday, December 26, 2008

The Christmas Wrap

Christmas is over for another year.....


We enjoyed the Christmas Eve ritual of sprinkling of reindeer dust on the front lawn....


Writing the last minute letters to Santa.... (they forgot until it was time to go to bed)


and waiting for the sun to set so Santa could deliver all the pressies....


Then Christmas day, it was time to give out all of the pressies....

....and rip them open as fast as possible!

I received some Spotlight vouchers (which I'll save until I can afford a dressmakers dummy), a book, a handbag hook, and a USB photo keyring.... and that's a wrap!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a lovely Christmas - love your presents !

I love my dress makers dummy - she has come in VERY useful !

I hope your 2009 is a great year - I love following your blog.

Vanessa

Liesl said...

Ah, a lovely Christmas and it looks like Santa was good to you. Those photo keyrings are fun. Now you can do an electronic aunty's brag book!!

manda said...

My mum has a handbag hook - they really work! I hope you enjoy using it!

Unknown said...

I've never seen handbag hooks before - think I need one! What a great idea.

Rose and Ivy said...

The santa letters are so sweet--- thankyou so much for sharing!!!

Lisa [strickerin] said...

Looks like a fab Christmas.

Love those letters to Santa.

Unknown said...

I passed on an award to you today! Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

muralimanohar said...

Spotlight does vouchers??? Hmmm..dh still hasn't gotten me anything yet..still time to hint hint hint! lol

That keyring is cool. What a great way to be able to inflict family photos on strangers. :p

Corrie said...

merry christmas!!!!!

corrie:)