Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lovely Suprises



I had some time to read some blogs lastnight after my nephews were put to bed....and to my suprise, when I read Steph's blog, I found this! Thanks so much Steph....this crafty blogging world is such a lovely thing to be a part of, and you just made my day, week, month!

Steph has multiple blogs (Drewzel and Shabby Chicken and Stitchy Britches). Her Drewzel blog has crafty bits, funny bits, thoughtful bits, challenging bits, musical bits and inspiring bits. Shabby Chicken was created after the first Brown Owls meeting and has all of her Brown Owls goodness. Stitchy Britches is full of everything vintage and retro. You should definitely head on over and check them all out.....

1 comment:

Drewzel said...

Hey gal, I wasn't pushing for some free publicity! But my pleasure, you're a top chick.
Pass it along to someone else too if you like...yay to more blog joy!