Monday, June 30, 2008

Just a minute......in June

Phew! Just made it!

I'm joining in a new meme over at Jen's August Street blog.

From Jens post

Interested in joining the 'Just a minute...' meme?

Pretty easy really - pick any day of the month to post (maybe when you can't think of a thing to blog about!) and give us a handful of highlights beginning with an action, like: reading... or eating...Give it a title, 'Just a minute... in (insert month)' so others can find them easily in your post list.Throw in a couple of pics if you feel like it.

Oh, and send me a note so I can keep a running list of players.

Enjoy!

So here goes:

Watching....... I actually went to the movies on the weekend and saw 'Don't Mess with the Zohan'. It was absolutely ridiculous, and completely far fetched but I laughed my little tushie (how do spell that word? I was trying to avoid typing bum) off. If you're a fan of Adam Sandler movies, then you'll love it. Definitely not one for the kiddies though!

I just watched the Project Runway finale and my favourite designer won so I'm really happy! The best bit is that I didn't find out who won until I actually watched it...there was no PR googling and definitely no watching Entertainment Tonight or other such show in case of spoilers.

I'm almost too scared to admit it but I have happened to watch far too many episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful lately. Plastic Donna is scaring me!

Reading.........The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. This is the book that Corrie gave me to read and I'm loving it so far. I just googled and found out that it's being adapted into a movie starring Julia Roberts.

Eating...........Chocolate - my nephews school is having a fundraising drive so I've been eating Cherry Ripe, Picnic, Time Out, and Mint Chip Chocolate. Thisafternoon I also ate the yummiest custard slice ever from one of the local bakeries.

Listening.......to the new Vanessa Amorosi album...I really like it.

Drinking........too much coffee and tea - it's keeping me awake at night.

Making..........another scarf and dreaming about all the things on my list that I still want to make.

Changing.......lots of nappies but getting lots of hugs in return......

5 comments:

Cass said...

I loved The Friday Night Knitting Club, I've just finished her new novel but I didn't think it was as good. The movie could be interesting

Reenie said...

I also just watched the finale of Project Runway... I knew, I reckon, from the first episode that that person would win. My favourite season of Project Runway was season 2... Daniel V was my fav. Hmm.. I wonder if Aussie Project Runway is going to be much chop.. they don't have Tim Gunn, so I'm not sure.

Jenaveve said...

Yay! Great post. How cool they are making a movie from FNKnitting Club! I have yet to read it mind you.

And I like Vanessa's new song 'Perfect' - it's stuck in my head just now.

Anonymous said...

Adam Sandler is classic in his own way, though he tends to do his best work when he stays casual, not trying too hard to be funny or deep, etc.

Jenny said...

June sounds like like lots of fun in your house. I like the idea of this meme-thanks for sharing:)