Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pay It Forward


Thanks to the lovely Ingrid from Lottielulu, I have won a Pay It Forward gift. It will arrive as as suprise in my letterbox sometime in the next 365 days. So now my challenge is to pay it forward to three more lovely bloggers.


The rules are:


The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days. Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers. Easy Peasy.


If you miss out on being one of the first three, leave a comment anyway because I will draw a random name also. The winner will be drawn next Monday (25th).

6 comments:

sewfunky said...

Hey I'm number one! :) I just discovered your blog through your comment at one red robin - I'm gonna have fun looking at your blog though - I can tell!

Nicola said...

What a cool idea. Usually I only catch up with these ideas when it is way to late.

Melissa Haworth said...

How fun! I'll send out goodies to my readers--count me in!
http://underconstructionblog.typepad.com

Leigh said...

I love your goodie! This is a really cool idea, love it!

zoesquid said...

What a cute idea. And I agree 35degrees is way to hot. Thankgoodness for a week of coolness so at least we can all get some sleep!

Hugbuggal said...

What a lovely idea and wonderful way to pay it forward! :D