Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been tagged.....twice


Ive been tagged twice this week by the lovely Jodie from Jelly Wares, and the lovely Steph from Spices for Violet.
.
I'm still a newbie at this blogging business and I've never been tagged before. I'm just so glad that people are actually reading my blog and leaving me such lovely comments!
.
The rules of the game are:
.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
.
Random / Weird Fact 1.
I have a bachelor degree in Manufacturing Technology.
.
Random / Weird Fact 2.
I really really really hate vegetables and salads (and most fruits as well). The only vegies that I eat are potatoes, onions, pumpkin, tomatoes, and capsicum. The only fruits that I eat are bananas and apples. But the weird thing is that if I blend up lots of vegies and add it to other things (such as soup) then Ill eat it. Even though I know there are mushed up vegies added. I know it's weird......I've been told numerous times.....
.
This is really hard.....I'm stuck already........thinking.....thinking......thinking......
.
Random / Weird Fact 3.
I'm a really bad impulse shopper. I find it hard not to buy things I don't actually need. The best solution I've found to this is to stay far far far away from shopping centres.
.
Random / Weird Fact 4.
I moved schools 13 times and I have moved house 22 times that I can remember. I am never moving again.
.
Random / Weird Fact 5.
I have a very short attention span so I tend to have lots of projects on the go at the same time. I also find it hard to watch movies because they take too long. I have to have control of the foxtel remote and I constantly flick channels (not only on ad breaks but during the show). This is extremely frustrating and annoying to anyone else who is in the same room.
.
Random / Weird Fact 6.
I talk too fast (it's genetic - my whole family is the same). It gets worse with alcohol.
.
Random / Weird Fact 7.
I can't start any crafty stuff if the kitchen is messy. I have to tidy it up first. I don't know why.... because the rest of the house could be in a shambles and I wouldn't care....just as long as the kitchen was tidy....
.
After analysing myself to find these random and weird facts, I think I need therapy!
.
The photo above has no relation to this post. It's just a beautiful photo of Bells Beach from our holidays over christmas.
.
I'm going to try to tag some other bloggers that I've added to my favourites, so here goes....
.
.
Please play along if you can.......
.
Also, don't forget to leave a message if you would like to win a Shirls Neighbourhood knitting pattern....details are in this previous post.
.
What is going on???????? Why is there no spacing between my paragraphs??????

4 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous post. Are you my twin????? I'm the same except for fact number 1, only TAFE qualified at this stage.

Leigh said...

Thanks for you sharing your Meme! I talk too fast too!!! Must be a sign of intelligence!!

zoesquid said...

Thanks for tagging me. My first time too. Am considering joining Brown Owls also, so perhaps we may catch up one day.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Cheers
Libby
ps I think Ive lived in more houses than you, but I would move again. Im addicted to change and real estate! (weird /random fact no. 8)

spices for violet said...

You don't need a therapist - or if you do, then so do I.
There are a lot of similarities, namely not being able to do anything productive until the place is tidy, and the moving schools and houses. The tagging thing is kinda fun, don't you think?

Have a lovely Sunday,
Steph